Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I love my family!

This picture is from last summer, but I thought I should post it because it shows a large portion of my family on my mom's side. We had a fun-filled family reunion at my sister and brother-in-law's ranch in Donnelly, Idaho. I am in the back, second from the left with my brother-in-law, Barry next to me. My sister, Stephanie, is in the back also, second from the right. My brother, Billy, is in the back, 4th from the right. My mom, Annette, is the gorgeous lady sitting in the chair on the left.
The reunion was full of gorgeous scenery and fun adventures that can only be had in the beautiful mountains of Idaho. We missed Aunt Ruby, but they had another reunion this summer in June (in Texas), so she was able to enjoy that one. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to that reunion due to scheduling conflicts with the end of my school year, but I will definitely be at the next one! Family reunions are always so refreshing and a good reminder of how fortunate we all are to have loving families. I know how blessed I am and am thankful every day!

1 comment:

D clan 5 said...

Nice job guessing the boy's name!!! Nobody else has gotten even close yet, so you and Amy should feel mighty proud :) Love you!