Monday, July 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend 2009

For Memorial Day Weekend, I enjoyed two fun adventures. The first part of the weekend I spent in Ladera Ranch with my friends Monett and Brian and their adorable little girl (who recently turned 1!), Milanna. It was fun to spend a couple of nights with them and just relax. We went to the park near their house, walked around the mall a bit, and just enjoyed hanging out. It was fun to watch Milanna since the last time I saw her, she was just 3 or 4 months old. Now she is walking around and has the cutest personality. As you can see from the pictures, she clearly has good genes--and aren't her blue eyes amazing? I enjoyed getting a chance to use my new camera while I was there. Just so you all know, I am going crazy with my new camera and take pictures every chance I get, so if you are hanging out with me, prepare to have your picture taken--a lot.
For the second part of that weekend, I got to spend the day down in San Clemente with the Davidson clan. Their family camps at the beach in San Clemente every Memorial Day Weekend, but this was my first visit while they were down there.
You'll have to forgive me for being a bit one sided with my camera, but sweet little Samuel Andrew Davidson had my attention for most of the day. The weather was perfect and Sammy was just too cute for words. He turns ONE just a few weeks from now and I can't believe how quickly the year has gone. I feel like it was just yesterday when he was born. However, he just gets cuter with age. It's so fun to watch his personality develop. He is a joy.

1 comment:

D clan 5 said...

He IS a joy! You are such a great photographer Lexi - we hope you can make it down for his first birthday party! :) xoxo, Jess